Boldly Going Where No One Wants To Go At All!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

WARNING!

Ok,...before I start posting my Star Trek parodies, just a few words of warning:
  • These are parodies. You MUST have a sense of humor to read them
  • None of my stories have any relevance to the entire Star Trek Canon
  • It was, is, and always will be my intention to upset, annoy, skewer and insult as many ethnic and racial stereotypes out there. Thin-skinned humanoids need not go any further
  • On the advice of my lawyer, I can only post original rough drafts, since all of these stories are copyrighted and I am still trying to get them published.
That said,...beam yourself up and enjoy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You MUST have a sense of humor to read them

Apparently a sense of humor was not required to write them.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Yet another no-balls "anonymous" poster.

And I do have a sense of humor. Your sense of humor must've dropped off your genetic code,..but that's what happens when your mommy-sister and daddy-uncle get together, right?

10:20 AM

 
Blogger That Dude said...

My ship....my crew....My God Bones, the humanity!

8:10 AM

 
Blogger GM-Carson said...

Thanks for dropping by our blog. Home you return and find yourself at home.

8:48 AM

 
Blogger MaddMedic said...

All right MaddMedic sniffing around here!! Star Trek!! I like all of them except for that wierd one with the Capitain Janway or whatever her name was.
Nice Job!!

6:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home